October 17, 2019
Zephyr Designer Retreat 2019 SF Design District Day Recap
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Our designers started off Design Day with an inside look into our Zephyr Design & Experience Center, located in the heart of San Francisco’s Westside Design District. The 7,000 square foot space features a hands-on, immersive, and educational experience and showcases the every ventilation hood and cooler in the Zephyr Core, Designer, Pro, and Presrv™ Collections.
The designers were introduced to our collections and were given a sneak peek of new products and technology. Zephyr Design Partner, Fu-Tung Cheng, presented on his design philosophy, and this was followed by tours of other local Design District showrooms. The evening ended with a spectacular dinner at Boulettes Larder, located in the iconic SF Ferry Building.
- Breakfast at your leisure at Villon Restaurant or La Bandé Cafe located inside Proper Hotel
- 8:30 a.m. – Meet in Hotel lobby
- 8:45 a.m. – Depart for Zephyr Design & Experience Center
- 9:15 a.m. – Introduction to Zephyr+ Design & Experience Center Tour
- 11 :00 a.m. – Presentation by Zephyr Design Partner, Fu-Tung Cheng
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch at Zephyr Design & Experience Center
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Design District Tour
- Fireclay Tile Showroom
- Coup d’Etat Showroom
- 6:30 p.m. – Meet in Hotel lobby
- 7:00 p.m. – Dinner at Boulettes Larder