Thursday, October 17, 2019
During their excursion to Napa wine country, the designers started with a Bountiful Table Tasting & Lunch at Joseph Phelps dining room for an unforgettable experience of pairing seasonal ingredients with the extraordinary wines of Joseph Phelps Vineyards. Their second tasting was at Hall Rutherford’s Appellation Exploration, an unparalleled opportunity to experience the quality and diversity of Napa Valley’s distinct appellations as well as discover the impact of terroir, climate, and elevation.
Finally, our designers got to say goodbye in style at Charmaine’s Rooftop Bar & Lounge at Proper Hotel followed by a Friday-morning breakfast at Proper Hotel prior to their departures.
- Breakfast at your leisure at Villon Restaurant or La Bandé Cafe located inside Proper Hotel
- 8:30 a.m. – Shuttle pick-up at Proper Hotel
- 10:30 a.m. – Joseph Phelps Bountiful Table Wine Tasting & Lunch
- 2:00 p.m. – Hall Rutherford’s Appellation Exploration Tasting
- 7:30 p.m. – Cocktails and bites at Charmaine’s, Proper Hotel’s Rooftop Bar & Lounge