Zephyr headed to The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) last week in Las Vegas, and we’re fortunate to partner with Kirsten Grove of @simplygrove! Kirsten took over our Instagram feed during the show and posted live on Stories to bring us an inside look into this premier kitchen and bath event. #KBIS2020 #KBISNext @kbis_official @discoverzephyr
“KBIS surprised me in a good way this year. There was an unlimited amount of design moments that felt fresh yet timeless. From plumbing to solid surfaces, every brand brought their A game. I left feeling inspired, and I left having all of the right tools for my clients and brand.”—Kirsten Grove of Simply Grove
The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) is the largest trade show in North America dedicated to all aspects of kitchen and bath design. With the expansive show floor filled with the freshest designs from over 600 leading brands, it is a one-stop shop providing attendees and exhibitors the ultimate destination to exchange ideas, network, collaborate, and ultimately build their businesses. Keep reading to learn about Kirsten’s top choices for the newest and hottest trends of 2020, and get an insider view of this year’s show.
Top Trends of KBIS 2020
- Two toned objects, such as faucets, door hardware, cabinets;
- LOTS of color;
- Colored sinks, appliances, faucets, hardware;
- A plethora of solid surface and soft surface options for kitchens and bathrooms;
- Tone-on-tone tiles;
- Graphic patterns in kitchens and bathrooms;
- Custom kitchen pieces that looks more like pieces of furniture than kitchen appliances; and
- Appliance hardware that is bold and beautiful.