Zephyr introduces its new Presrv™ Panel Ready Wine & Beverage Coolers that blend seamlessly into existing under-counter cabinetry. Whether in the kitchen, home bar, or office, the panel-ready units are virtually silent and can integrate throughout the home to match any interior aesthetic.
The 24-inch undercounter wine and beverage coolers accommodate a custom 5/8-inch to 3/4-inch depth overlay panel for a fully flush, built-in design. The panel-ready units are designed with a black toe kick and black zero-clearance hinges that will blend seamlessly with the cabinetry versus traditional stainless steel.
The panel ready wine and beverage coolers feature PreciseTemp™ temperature control and Active Cooling Technology to ensure the temperature stays at a consistent level. And a Vibration Dampening System helps mitigate the effects of any shaking floors or jostling furniture nearby to keep wine steady until the corks are ready to be popped.
Both coolers feature 3-Color LED lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue, and Amber. The Presrv™ Panel Ready Wine & Beverage Coolers are designed with dual-pane, low-e argon filled glass to protect wine from sunshine and bright lights. Additional features include a reversible door, door-open alarm, electronic capacitive touch controls, and Sabbath Mode. Accessory handles are available in Brushed Gold, Matte Black, and Stainless Steel.
“From kitchen ventilation to wine and beverage cooling, we pride ourselves on offering as many design solutions as possible for our customers,” says Luke Siow, Zephyr President. “The Presrv™ Panel Ready Wine & Beverage Coolers can be seamlessly built into the cabinetry and are perfect for consumers looking to integrate their appliances for a clean, streamlined look.”
- Full-extension black wood rack with black trim and two slide-out glass shelves.
- Holds up to 7 bottles and 112 12oz cans.
- One of the coldest units on the market and goes down to 34° Fahrenheit, which is the ideal temperature for storing soda and beer.
- Five full-extension black wood racks.
- Holds 45 wine bottles and has two distinct zones for both red and white wines with a temperature range of 40° to 65° Fahrenheit.
- Includes rack for large diameter Champagne, Pinot Noir, and even magnum-sized bottles.
To get an inside view of the new Zephyr Presrv™ Panel Ready Beverage Cooler, check our our panel ready beverage cooler product video. And for product details, specs, manuals, and more, visit our Presrv™ Panel Ready Beverage Cooler product page.